Cages by design has been a great company to work with.This was a custom enclosure and they worked with me to get everything exactly as I wanted it.

We spent weeks going back and forth with samples of different woods and finishes and the final product couldn't be better. When you're purchasing something like this, know it will be costly and it takes time to build. I knew from the outset it would be 12 weeks, I placed my order 1/29 and received it 4/19. Paying upfront for a custom piece is customary.

If it's build for you then the company would be out if your payment isn't there 3 months later.

When Fed Ex freight couldn't get the crate off the truck because it was too large, CBD stepped in and had a moving company pick it up and deliver it to me.

I have enjoyed my experience but I also did my homework and knew what I was getting into.Thanks Stacy and crew for giving my birds the enclosure of my dreams.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of cages by design bird cage. Cages By Design needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cages by design bird cage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cages By Design.

Had an Experience with Cages By Design?

Comments