Cages by design has been a great company to work with.This was a custom enclosure and they worked with me to get everything exactly as I wanted it.
We spent weeks going back and forth with samples of different woods and finishes and the final product couldn't be better. When you're purchasing something like this, know it will be costly and it takes time to build. I knew from the outset it would be 12 weeks, I placed my order 1/29 and received it 4/19. Paying upfront for a custom piece is customary.
If it's build for you then the company would be out if your payment isn't there 3 months later.
When Fed Ex freight couldn't get the crate off the truck because it was too large, CBD stepped in and had a moving company pick it up and deliver it to me.
I have enjoyed my experience but I also did my homework and knew what I was getting into.Thanks Stacy and crew for giving my birds the enclosure of my dreams.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i paid $3500 for a teacup maltese puppy. unfortunately the pictures provided were when she was 1/2 her age, even the supposed "recent" pics were not recent. i was shocked..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."