Cages By Design - Love my enclosure

3 of 12 Cages By Design reviews

Cages by design has been a great company to work with.This was a custom enclosure and they worked with me to get everything exactly as I wanted it.

We spent weeks going back and forth with samples of different woods and finishes and the final product couldn't be better. When you're purchasing something like this, know it will be costly and it takes time to build. I knew from the outset it would be 12 weeks, I placed my order 1/29 and received it 4/19. Paying upfront for a custom piece is customary.

If it's build for you then the company would be out if your payment isn't there 3 months later.

When Fed Ex freight couldn't get the crate off the truck because it was too large, CBD stepped in and had a moving company pick it up and deliver it to me.

I have enjoyed my experience but I also did my homework and knew what I was getting into.Thanks Stacy and crew for giving my birds the enclosure of my dreams.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Majestic Cage
Review category
Pet Stores
review #833054

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cages By Design? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 12 Cages By Design reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cages By Design. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cages By Design.
Filing a new complaint about
×